Check-Check is designed to help you follow the rules of visa requirements and tax residency through measuring the duration of both - your business and personal trips.
It’s a perfect solution to keep a track of all your travels. Need to know if you've spent enough time in a country to preserve the status of its tax resident? How long you were on vacation? Check-Check logs cities and countries that you’ve visited to provide you clear statistics and interactive map of your visits around the world. Now it’s easy to recall dates and duration of your trips even if years have passed!
A-features of Check-Check:
- Accurate counting of days spent in any country or city
- Automatic location tracking (even without internet connection!)
- Ability to enter visit dates manually, including the past ones
- Analysis for the whole time or selected period
- Available check-in without pegging to cities
- Automatically syncing between your devices
- Authentication by PIN or fingerprint
Have questions? Our support is on line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-Check: Travel statistics is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Check-Check: Travel statistics (version 1.0.40) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.